STIHL has centered on creating instruments which might be powerful sufficient for the acute working circumstances of rising markets in Africa. This has resulted within the launch of the STIHL 230 vary, also called the Farmers’ Vary.
All Farmers’ Vary merchandise are highly effective and as much as the duty for which they’ve been designed. They’re strong, easy to function, and economical to run and keep. For comfort and adaptability, spares are interchangeable between all items within the 230 vary.
Even in distant rural places, these machines might be shortly and simply serviced by one particular person, with out prolonged downtime.
- The STIHL FS 230 brushcutter: New to South Africa, this light-weight but highly effective software, with its cost-effective 1,55kW two-stroke engine, provides low upkeep and delivers a easy motion that cuts grass and vegetation effectively . It comes commonplace with a 305mm grass-cutting blade in addition to the quick-loading Autocut C26-2 nylon mowing head, which provides spectacular financial savings on nylon line.
- The STIHL BT 230 auger: Particularly designed for fencing and planting, this runs on a two-stroke engine. The machine is cost-effective and strong, and may conquer the toughest, most compacted soil, drilling holes as much as 30cm with ease. It’s light-weight for simple dealing with. Due to using market-standard elements, a variety of industry-standard auger bits might be fitted to the body, in addition to different STIHL bits (utilizing an adapter).
- The STIHL WP 230 cell water pump: That is designed to get water to crops and livestock, and delivers a excessive vertical and horizontal pumping capability of as much as 250ℓ/min, 15m³/h as much as 8m stream peak, and 27m pumping peak. The usual filter cage protects the machine towards the consumption of enormous particles, and the high-quality clamps permit for simple hose meeting.
- The STIHL SG 230 transportable petrol sprayer: The light-weight two-stroke petrol engine makes mild work of herbicide and pesticide utility, and precisely delivers massive volumes with a managed stream fee for all high-volume spraying duties. It’s cost-effective to make use of, as there may be little or no waste of costly chemical substances, and the 30m hose allows a far and exact attain.
- The STIHL BC 230 cultivator: An ergonomic machine, this has resilient 250mm blades for tilling ready soil, weeding in rows, making ready irrigation and drainage ditches and different important duties. The massive rotating blades attain a depth of as much as 80mm. The folding handles make it straightforward to retailer and transfer round.
Werner Nuss, export and enterprise growth supervisor at STIHL South Africa, says: “Our Farmers’ Vary instruments have been developed particularly for the difficult circumstances of the native agriculture sector.
These machines supply STIHL high quality and sturdiness at a worth appropriate for rising and small-scale farmers, making them vital for dependable mechanisation on any agricultural property, massive or small.”