Group: Animal Place is a nonprofit sanctuary for farmed animals and an training/advocacy group. It operates two shelters in northern California. Its headquarters is situated on 600-acres in Grass Valley, (60 miles north of Sacramento). This place will likely be understanding of the Grass Valley website.
Animal Place’s mission: to offer refuge for undesirable farmed animals, to additional their welfare via training of the general public and to foster ethics of compassion and accountability in the direction of nonhuman animals by advocating a vegan life-style.
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Job Standing: Full-Time, 40-hours per week with a versatile work schedule
Job Location: Hybrid schedule with minimal of one-full day onsite at our Grass Valley, CA location
Place Description: As an integral member of the Applications Division staff, the Social Media Coordinator will likely be answerable for rising sustainable engagement on every social media platform, increasing Animal Place’s presence each on-line and offline via outreach efforts, and supply administrative help to the Program Division.
Stories to: Program Supervisor
Duties and Duties:
- Lead the administration of social media for the group together with however not restricted to Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok
- Broaden on-line presence
- Create content material associated to Animal Place and its mission for social media channels
- Talk and interact with social media, responding to feedback and messages in a well timed and efficient method
- Keep knowledgeable on information and media associated to social media and animal rights
- Help within the integration of social and cell media into group’s platform and messaging
- Handle potential promoting in social media
- Talk and coordinate the social media calendar in collaboration with the Growth Group and Applications Group
- Observe analytic knowledge with sure social media platforms and observe effectiveness
- Help applications division with onsite/offsite occasions
- Help applications division with outreach efforts to local people and vegan group at-large
- Promote, help within the scheduling of, and run guided sanctuary excursions (in-person) all year long
- Schedule and desk at offsite occasions associated to Animal Place’s mission
- Work to facilitate elevated group consciousness
- Carry out another duties assigned by the Program Supervisor
- Robust curiosity in selling veganism and animal rights, particularly farmed animals
- Expertise managing social media platforms successfully
- Familiarity with social media platforms together with Fb, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok
- Expertise with data-tracking analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Meta Enterprise Suite, Hootsuite, and so on.)
- Robust and confirmed means to speak successfully and tactfully on-line
- Expertise publishing and creating content material for and on blogs, picture/video sharing websites, social networking with a superb on-line popularity (samples required)
- Expertise and familiarity with Google Drive, Hootsuite, WordPress, Weebly, and so on.
- Glorious public talking and writing expertise (samples required)
- Snug and assured working collaboratively in a gaggle setting
- Snug and assured working independently
- Versatile schedule
Expert at managing a number of initiatives and assembly deadlines
Wage: $17-19 per hour (relying on expertise) + advantages
Advantages: Well being care after 3-month probation; 6 paid holidays; 10 days’ trip, 403(b)
apply: Ship resume and canopy letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Coordinator within the title.
Animal Place is absolutely dedicated to equal employment alternative, and firm coverage prohibits illegal discrimination primarily based on race, coloration, creed, intercourse, gender, faith, registered home associate standing, sexual orientation, marital standing, age, nationwide origin, bodily or psychological incapacity, medical situation, ancestry, or another consideration made illegal by federal, state, or native legal guidelines.