Botswana Funding and Commerce Centre (BITC), Botswana’s funding and commerce promotion company, is internet hosting its sixteenth version of its premier commerce and funding showcase – World Expo Botswana 2022 – on 1 – 4 November, 2022, below the theme ‘Reimagining our financial system for a Higher Future Tomorrow via digitalization and the applying of sturdy export led methods’.
The Expo is part of BITC’s efforts to spice up funding, job creation and financial diversification by selling the southern African nation as a spot to go to, dwell and make investments. Individuals will get an opportunity to attach with potential purchasers, set up partnerships and leverage different alternatives.
- Meet consumers/sellers of your product
- Participate within the Enterprise Matchmaking
- Enter into partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Attend all enterprise workshops
- Participate within the Funding and Commerce Convention
- Meet the federal government procurement divisions
- Have interaction brokers/distributors of your product
- Discover new markets
- Positioned strategically in Southern Africa and appropriate for use as a launch pad into the remainder of the SADC area, presenting a market alternative of 200 million folks.
- The nation boasts political and financial stability that are unparalleled within the continent.
- Steady macroeconomic setting &financial progress.
- No international change controls.
- Preferential market entry to SACU, SADC, EU, MERCUSOR and US markets.
- Comparatively excessive sovereign credit score rankings compared to different African nations e.g. rankings by Moody’s, Normal & Poor, World Financial institution ease of Doing Enterprise, Transparency Worldwide and so forth.
- Low tax regime.
The BITC is looking on corporations to exhibit at World Expo Botswana. Obtain the shape HERE, fill within the particulars and electronic mail the finished kind to: [email protected]. Deadline for reserving is 1 October 2022.