IIFL (India Infoline Restricted) Wealth Hurun India Wealthy Listing 2022 has launched the names of 100 of the richest startup founders within the nation. This 12 months, 65 founders from 37 unicorns made it to the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Wealthy Listing 2022.
Of those, the youngest are Kaivalya Vohra and Aadit Palicha, 19-year-old co-founders of the grocery supply startup Zepto.
The thought of beginning Zepto struck them when throughout the COVID-19 lockdown they have been unable to entry groceries.
Issues to know in regards to the duo:
1. Bengaluru-based Kaivalya is the youngest self-made wealthy particular person to be featured on the listing. With a wealth base of Rs 1,000 crore, Kaivalya is the 1,036th richest particular person on the listing, whereas Aadit ranked 950th with a internet value of Rs 1,200 crore.
2. Primarily based in Mumbai, Zepto is amongst the quickest rising e-grocery corporations valued at $900 million. Presently operational throughout 10 cities in India, the corporate has over 1,000 workers.
3. Previously often known as Kiranakart, the corporate’s USP is their contactless supply. The duo named the corporate Zepto, which implies a minuscule unit of time. The corporate’s common supply time is at 8 minutes and 40 seconds.
4. In an effort to keep linked with the enterprise, the duo dealt with a number of completely different capabilities on their very own throughout the early days. This included buyer assist and even supply of groceries.
5. Kaivalya and Aadit have been pals since they have been eight years outdated and in addition attended college collectively in Dubai. In an interview with CNBC, Aadit stated, “Kaivalya and I actually complement one another’s talent set. He has all the time been extra technically sound than I’m, so he’s made an awesome chief expertise officer.”
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)